REFILL: Molly's Suds- All Sport Athletic Laundry Detergent
The ultimate laundry detergent for eliminating tough odors and stubborn stains from sports apparel, athleisurewear, and delicates.
Our formula safely, gently, and powerfully cleans and deodorizes while preserving elasticity, color, wicking, breathability, and water repellency. All Sport is your best choice for conquering dirty athletic gear, workout clothes, and those piles of sweaty, stinky clothes that teenagers seem to magically produce.
- Removes tough odor-causing bacteria
- Eliminates tough stains, including grass, sweat, and blood
- Preserves SPF, water repellency, wicking capabilities, and breathability of performance wear
- Perfect choice for handwashing delicates or as a general laundry detergent
- Color-safe detergent keeps even your most brilliantly colored yoga pants and athletic uniforms looking like new
- Non-toxic & biodegradable
- Formulated for those with allergies or fragrance and chemical sensitivities
- Effective in hard water and all water temperatures
- Safe for septic and high-efficiency (HE) washers
- Safe for all fabrics
- No UV Brighteners, harsh chemicals, or synthetic fragrances
- Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny
CAUTION: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. DO NOT INGEST AND AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Purified water, decyl glucoside, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, plant based minerals & enzymes, sodium bicarbonate, cocamide MEA, vanilla extract, organic sweet orange essential oil, plant based alcohol.
*Derived from natural plant essences and oils. DFE and ISO-9235 compliant. Free of petrochemicals, solvents, dyes, and pesticides.
Molly’s Suds is a Trusted Source for laundry products with strict ingredient integrity and disclosure of ALL ingredients. We promise that we will never knowingly formulate with any of the following ingredients:
- Synthetic Fragrance, Dyes, Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Known Carcinogens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens.
Add one capful of All Sport Athletic Laundry Detergent to the drum of your washer or into a detergent drawer. When hand washing, lessen the amount as appropriate to the size and number of garments (approximately ¼-½).
Launder according to garment care labels. When in doubt, remember that athletic clothing is best laundered in cool water and air-dried or dried on the lowest heat setting!
All Sport as a Stain Pretreatment:
Rinse the stain with cool water before applying a small amount of All Sport directly onto the stain. Work All Sport into the stain using our Laundry Stain Brush. Allow the treatment to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. Persistent stains may need a second treatment before laundering as usual.
Note: All Sport may not be able to fully remove smells from old, worn-out clothing that have been smelly for years — sometimes, even the best pair of gym shorts need to retire.
Athleticwear Care Guidelines and Pro Tips
- Athletic wear should always be washed as soon as possible to prevent odor-causing bacteria from proliferating. These bacteria love sweat, oil, and dead skin cells and will quickly work their way deep into the fabric!
- Never use fabric softeners or dryer sheets on sports apparel! These products will damage the elasticity, wicking attributes, and breathability of the material.
- Avoid washing athletic clothing and delicates in hot water. All Sport will still work its odor-cutting magic in cool or warm water! Heat can damage the elasticity and shape of these garments.
- Always airdry athleisurewear or use the coolest setting in the dryer. Wool Dryer Balls are recommended to speed up drying time.
- To keep your yoga mat and athletic equipment clean, mix one part All Sport to three parts water in a glass spray bottle. Spritz over yoga mats, non-washable athletic gear, and inside gym bags. Wipe down with a dry, clean cloth for quick, efficient clean that gets rid of lingering odors.
- Say goodbye to smelly shoes! Put your tennis shoes or sneakers into a mesh laundry bag and add to washer along with splash of All Sport. Allow to soak in cool water for 20-30 minutes, then rinse.