Molly's Suds- Super Powder Laundry Detergent
This super-powered Super Powder packs a powerful punch when it comes to cleaning dirty laundry. Combining enzymes, baking soda, and other earth-derived ingredients, this formula is also extra gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
Our Super Powder is super-powered with biologically active enzymes, which serve as the catalysts that provide targeted stain action to break apart stains, oils, grease, and dirt. These molecules move at lightning-fast speed as they bind with and break down bonds that hold stains in the fabric.
Super Powder also offers gentle brightening for whites, mixed, and colored fabrics, and helps to prevent the soil deposition which causes greying and dinginess on light clothing.
It’s safe for use on anything from dirty cloth diapers to lingerie, but where it really shines is in the dirty day-to-day items that need that extra boost of stain-fighting laundering.
Add one full scoop of laundry powder to the drum of your washer or into the pre-wash cup. Add your laundry, and set your machine to hot or warm water, unless directed otherwise in your garment care label instructions. For heavily soiled loads, add one extra scoop of powder. For those with hard water, we suggest adding ¼-½ cup distilled white vinegar in the rinse cycle.
- Available in Unscented, Lavender, and Ocean Mist
- Super Powder is extra powerful on dirty laundry, but extra gentle to sensitive skin
- Helps garments stay looking like new by whitening dingy and yellowing whites, lights, and brights
- Contains a big blend of biodegradable enzymes that are excellent for stain removal — independent testing showed better results than Tide Original powder on stains!
- Active enzymes help reduce pilling on fabric
- Fewer than ten earth and plant-derived ingredients that are safe for your skin, your home, and the environment
- Third-party testing proved it safe and gentle on sensitive skin
- Concentrated formula works in all water temperatures
- Effective in both hard and soft water
- Low-sudsing formula safe for standard and HE washing machines
- Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny
Caution: Do not ingest. If contact with eyes occurs, flush thoroughly with clean water.